Audition applications for the 2017 fall season of MegaVolt are now open! Auditions will take place on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th at Highwire Comedy Co. Please fill out THIS FORM no later than WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 6 to apply for an audition slot.
Anyone who has previously been on a MegaVolt team or has completed the Improv Training Program at Highwire through Level 4 (The Harold) is eligible to apply. Due to the amount of eligible improvisers and the limited number of available slots, priority will be given to Highwire students and performers who have finished Highwire Level 4 or performed on a MegaVolt team within the last year.
Audition confirmations will be sent out by Friday September 8th.
* please note that a completed form does not guarantee an audition slot.
MegaVolt Team Expectations
- MegaVolt teams practice and perform weekly.
- The team is responsible for securing a practice location.
- Each MegaVolt team is responsible for paying their coach a flat rate of $50/practice.
- Please avoid scheduling conflicts (work, other rehearsals, other shows, etc) during your shows and practices.
- Poor attendance at practices or performances may result in being cut from the team.
- MegaVolt team members are expected to help promote their shows.