We are now accepting applications for the Winter 2018 season of Amplifier!
Amplifier teams are an extension of our performance-based Improv Training Program and can be made up of Highwire Comedy Co. students, graduates of our training program, and veteran performers. These teams are chosen through a lottery and are an opportunity for members of the growing Highwire community to play on Harold teams for a limited run of shows.
To apply to be on an Amplifier team please fill out the form and you will be entered into the lottery.
Application Deadline: Thursday January 25
Team Announcement: Saturday January 27
First rehearsals: the week of January 29
First Show: Sunday February 11
Last Show: Sunday April 8
* Shows will be at 6:30pm on Sunday nights at Highwire Comedy Co.
* All dates are subject to change
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have completed up to Level 4 at Highwire Comedy Co. in order to apply.
- Do not call or email beforehand regarding application status.
- Performers are expected to practice and perform on a weekly basis and may miss no more than 3 shows or practices.
- Performers are responsible for the cost of coach and any space rentals.