IT'S TIME TO ADD IMPROV TRAINING TO YOUR ACTING ARSENAL.
NEXT FREE PREVIEW IS WEDNESDAY AUGUST 16, 2017 | 7:30PM-9:00PM
Improv is Acting
Highwire Comedy Co. founder, Ian Covell,can teach you how to use improv to help you become a more spontaneous and confident actor while having the most fun you'll ever have. Ian has over 20 years of experience performing improv and sketch comedy across the U.S. and Canada. He has extensively trained in the Meisner Technique and regularly works in film, commercial, and voice-over acting. His unique blend of improv and acting skills is a rare commodity.
Ian is represented by Atlanta Models & Talent
This program teaches trained actors the fundamentals of Long Form improvisation. Skills acquired in this class can be applied to both scripted and non-scripted work. Improv for Actors covers the beginning elements of how to perform an improvised scene that appears as if it has been scripted and rehearsed.
- Make strong and inspired choices
- Deliver confident auditions
- On-camera improvisation
- Create a real connection with your scene partner
- Less thinking - it's called acting
- Strengthen communication skills with colleagues, crew, and yourself.
- Staying present, open, and in the moment